The past few posts have been a little different, and this one is no exception! (Though I promise to go back to my usual photography posts on Monday!) Katey from the blog Oh Goodie tagged me in the Sisterhood of World Bloggers where she asks 10 questions for five bloggers to answer, and then I create 10 questions and tag five other bloggers! And I put in some pictures, don’t worry! So without further ado, here are my answers to Katey’s questions:
1. Where would you like to travel most in the world?
I LOVE travelling (as you can see from my About Me page!), and one place I really want to go is New Zealand. I am obsessed with Scandinavia and was lucky enough to travel around there when I was studying abroad in Denmark, and I would love to go back and explore more of Iceland and travel through Norway’s fjords!
This is me by Whale Fjord in Iceland!
2. What is the scariest movie you’ve ever seen? Intentionally or unintentionally.
Shout out to my friend and roommate from college Morgan who tortured our apartment with scary movies! 😉 I honestly couldn’t tell you the title of the scariest one she had us watch because I’ve tried to block it out of my mind!
3. What was your favorite song growing up that you knew all the words to?
Hmmm… I don’t remember my favorite song when I was little, but I remember in middle school I was obsessed with All Star by Smash Mouth! (And to be honest, I will still blast that song when it comes on the radio!)
4. Who is actually the best Disney princess?
As you may know, I’m a huge history nerd, so Anastasia is my favorite! I know she’s not actually a Disney princess, but can I still count her? Also, can Disney please have a Viking princess? That would make my life!
Me as a Viking in Denmark! #realVikingswearConverses
5. When do you find time in your busy day to relax?
In the evenings after I walk Annika and eat dinner, I relax with Jeopardy and sometimes reading!
6. What is one blogging skill you wish you were better at?
I’m a new blogger, so pretty much everything! 😉 I also wish I knew more about promoting my blog with social media!
7. How do you celebrate your birthday?
This is actually pretty relevant because my birthday was just last weekend! I usually just do something low key (though on my 19th birthday I got Roger Federer’s autograph after an exhibition match, and on my 20th birthday I was in Derry-Londonderry and Belfast, Northern Ireland and went to a comedy club and then a fun bar called Filthy McNasty’s with my classmates!), and this year I actually had an art show with my grandmother and just a nice dinner (with homemade chocolate cake, of course) with my family and college roommate Stephanie!
My birthday cake!
This is the comedy club in Belfast
8. Why does blogging matter to you?
I started blogging for myself because I realized that I hadn’t been exploring Philadelphia or taking pictures as much as I should be. It’s also a great way to network and meet new people!
City Hall is my favorite building in my new city!
9. Do you use chopsticks or stick to a fork?
If I’m eating Asian food, I’ll use chopsticks!
10. Your favorite comfort food.
Popcorn. Smothered in butter and Cajun. No shame.
So now it’s time for my questions for my five blogger friends! Here are the bloggers:
1. What got you started with blogging?
2. Dogs or cats and why?
3. If you could live in any time period, when would it be and why?
4. What is your dream job?
5. What is your favorite article of clothing?
6. What inspires your blog post ideas?
7. What advice do you give to new bloggers?
8. What is the last movie you saw?
9. What is the craziest food you’ve ever eaten?
10. Are you a morning or a night person?