Happy April Fools’ Day! 🙂 Is anyone doing great pranks today? Here’s the history of this holiday if anyone is interested! (You know I’m all about history!)
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the very talented photographer, Samantha Eloise! It helps bloggers connect and discover new blogs, and it’s similar to the Sisterhood of World Bloggers post that I did. I have to answer 11 questions that Samantha Eloise created and nominate 11 other bloggers with 11 questions of my own. So without further ado, here are my answers:
1. What is your favourite film?
Ooooh, this is a hard one! I have too many movies to choose from! I really like classics and comedies, so some of my favorite classics are My Fair Lady, Pride and Prejudice, Braveheart, Roman Holiday Dead Poets Society, Arsenic and Old Lace, and Sense and Sensibility, and some of my favorite comedies are The Man Who Knew Too Little, Dodgeball, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and Rat Race!
2. Concert or Festival?
I don’t think I’ve been to any festivals, so I’d have to say concerts!
3. What was the last album you listened too?
I’ve been collecting Philip Wesley CDs and I LOVE his music! It’s really amazing piano music (it’s awesome as study music and it got me through my thesis last year!), and I first heard his music on Pandora a few years ago and I just saw him in concert a few months ago!
4. What was/is your favourite subject at school, college or university
5. What is your favourite colour?
Yellow! 🙂 It’s so bright and cheery, and I even have yellow Converses that I wear all the time!
6. What makes you happy?
Sunny days, snow, a good book that I can’t put down, tea, finding a great deal (I’m super cheap!), photography, travelling, and my crazy husky, Annika!
7. Who inspires you?
National Geographic photographers! They’re pretty incredible!
8. How long have you been blogging for?
Only a few months! My blog launched on January 1, 2016.
9. Where would your dream holiday be?
Touring every inch of Iceland, Denmark, and Norway! I’ve been to all the countries before, and I would love to go back to see all the old villages and beautiful landscapes and amazing fjords!
10. If you could be a Super Hero what would your super power be?
11. If you were given three wishes what would they be?
Can one be that my student loans are paid off? 😉 Other than that, I just want to travel the world and upgrade my photography gear!
Here are the bloggers I’m nominating:
Jenna from Honestly Charming Blog
Holly from The Organic Journey
Amanda from Chasing My Sunshine
Laura from Hudson & Seine
Claire from Pink Chick Claire
Maggie from Onederlusting
Sara from Sara M. Brink
Laura from West Ellamee
Alina from Always Inspired Life
Rachel from Imperfectly Rachel
Ray and A from Ray & A
And here are my questions:
1. Coffee or tea?
2. What is your favorite meal of the day?
3. What is your favorite place that you’ve traveled to and why?
4. Which blogger(s) do you most admire?
5. When did you start blogging and why?
6. What is the last book you read?
7. If you could meet anyone (past or present) who would it be and why?
8. Are you a morning or night person?
9. For April Fools’ Day, have you ever pulled a prank and what was your best one?
10. What was your latest blog post about and where do you get inspiration?
11. What is the number one thing on your bucket list?
I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s answers! 🙂